|Dual Pulse Insertion Flow Meter|
The Flomec Dual Pulse insertion flow transducer is an innovative design combining well proven technology with the performance enhanced by the use of modern engineering materials to provide a cost effective and reliable means of measuring the flow of a wide variety of low viscosity of liquids.
A durable peek rotor with a graphite-PTFE impregnated peek bearing rotates around a precission ground tungsten carbide rotor shaft to promote longevity.
The body is all 316 stainless steel. The unique metering head & aerofoil shaped
rotor are shaped to extend the linear measuring range to cover flow velocities from 0.3-10m/sec (1-33ft/sec).
Typical industry applications include:
HVAC - Hot & chilled water, Fire system& Thermal energy monitoring.
Municipal- Water distribution, Water management and Water treatment.
Irrigation- Water management.
Water treatment- Chlorination,De-salination & mechanical filtration plants Chemical injection systems.
Refineries- Primary flow additive injection,Fire & cooling systems.
Power generation- Boiler feed water, Steam condensate, Process water & water balancin
Chemical - Process & cooling tower water,Chemical & water batching.
Others- Cement Mfg, Diesel fuel transferring, Flow testing, Fire truck &
Hydrant flow monitoring, Food processing, Pulp/paper, Mining.
|Model || DP490 |
|Fixed / Portable || Fixed |
|Tolerance || Maximum temperature: 100 deg C (options up to 204 deg C) |
Maximum pressure: 80 bar
|Measurement Range || 0.38 - 6300 litre/sec |
|Sensor || 1-1/2 |
|Accuracy || Linearity typically ±1.5%, Repeatability ±1% with well established flow profile |
|Output || Voltage pulse, square wave, reed switch, Hall effect |
|Remarks || Features |
- IP68 (Nema 6)316L stainless steel construction
- Suits pipes 40 to 2500mm NB (1 1⁄2" to 100" nominal bore)
- Low installed cost
- Dual independent pulse outputs each with high noise immunity (CE compliant)
- High pressure submersible design
- Both open collector and a non powered voltage pulse output as standard
- DP525 series suitable for Hot Tap installations
- High temperature to 204 C (400 F)
- Reed switch option for hazardous area operation (intrinsically safe)
- Integral or remote self powered flow rate-totaliser with scaled pulse, analog and flow alarm outputs (see seperate data sheet)
- Integral or remote high speed preset batch controller (see seperate data sheet)
- Non magnetic rotor option for liquids containing ferrous suspensions
- Optional I.S. Coil output or Bi-directional discriminator output
- Integral Data Logger.