The Badger Meter M-Series mag meter model M-2000 detector is the result of years of research and field use in electromagnetic flow meters. Based on Faraday's law of induction, these meters can measure almost any liquid, slurry or paste that has mininum electrical conductivity.
Designed, developed and manufactured under strict quality standards, the M-series meter features sophisticated, processor-based signal conversion with accuracies of +-0.25%. The wide selection of liner and electrode materials helps ensure maximum compatilibitly and mininninum maintenance over a long operating period.
- +-0.25% accuracy independent of fluid viscosity, density and temperature
- Unaffected by most solids contained in fluids
- Pulsed DC magnetic field for zero point stability
- No pressure loss for low operational costs
- Corrosion resistant liners for long life
- Calibrated in state-of-the art facilities
- Integral and remote signal converter availbility
- Optional grounding rings or grounding electrode
- Measurement largely independent of flow profile
- NSF listed