The Badger Field Verification Device is a portable test device for the Badget Meter M-Series of electromagnetic flowmeters.
With the Field Verification Device, accurate verification of meter functionality is assured without taking the meter out of the pipeline and interrupting functionality. Meter diagnosis and calibration can be performed on-site. A "dry" test can also be performed.
The complete verification test consumes approximately 20 minutes and results can be downloaded to Microsoft Windows.
- Determines if the M-series meter is within one percent of the original factory calibration
- Verifies the functionality of all the meter's inputs and outputs
- Measures electrode resistance and integrity
- Measures coil resistance and integrity
- Measures coil insulation resistance
- Measures current and frequency at previously selected flow rate
- Evaluates the signal processing functionality
- Verififies that there is no high voltage noise disturbing the coil circuit
- Provides certified printout showing test results
- Capable of storing 100 metere tests