|Humidity and Temperature Transmitters for High-Accuracy Measurements in HVAC Applications|
Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMDW110 measure relative humidity and temperature in multiple HVAC applications. The series includes transmitters for duct mounting, IP65-classified wall transmitters, and outdoor transmitters with integrated radiation shields.
Vaisala HMDW110 series transmitters are equipped with trusted HUMICAP® 180R sensors. They are individually adjusted and delivered with a calibration certificate. The factory calibration is traceable to NIST. Transmitters can be field-calibrated using either an HM70 Hand-Held Humidity and Temperature Meter, or a PC connection.
HMDW110 family includes the following products:
IP65-classified wall-mount humidity and temperature transmitters HMW110/112 for humid areas
Duct-mount humidity and temperature transmitters HMD110/112
Outdoor humidity and temperature transmitters HMS110/112
|Model || Vaisala HMDW110 |
|Fixed / Portable || Fixed |
|Measurement Range || -40 ... +60 °C (-40 ... +140 °F) |
|Accuracy || At +20 °C (+68 °F): ±0.3 °C |
|Output || 4 ... 20 mA, loop powered |
|Remarks || ▪ Accurate humidity and temperature transmitters for measurements in HVAC and cleanroom applications |
▪ Outdoor transmitter with professional-grade radiation shield
▪ Proven HUMICAP® 180R sensor for superior long-term stability
▪ ±2 %RH accuracy
▪ 3-point NIST traceable calibration (certificate included)
▪ On-site calibration with HM70 Hand-Held Meter or PC connection
▪ Current output (4 … 20 mA)
▪ Default output parameters are relative humidity and temperature. Dew point temperature, wet bulb temperature, and enthalpy outputs selectable with a PC connection.