|Moisture, Hydrogen and Temperature Transmitter|
Receive information on transformer fault situations with reliable and robust online transmitter.
The Vaisala Moisture, Hydrogen and Temperature Transmitter MHT410 for Transformer Oil measures directly from representative transformer oil giving both reliable hydrogen trend as well as fast moisture data.
The Vaisala MHT410 is built to last and doesn’t have wearing parts such as membrane, pumps, hoses or batteries. Easy to install, the MHT410 is ready to use within minutes.
Continuously monitoring hydrogen and moisture levels with an in-situ probe is the first step in extending the life of a transformer through implementation of predictive maintenance practices leading to lower total cost of ownership.
|Model || Moisture, Hydrogen and Temperature Transmitter |
|Fixed / Portable || Fixed |
|Measurement Range || Hydrogen: 0 ... 5000 ppm, Moisture in oil: 0 ... 100 %RS / aw 0 ... 1. Temperature: -40 ... +120 °C (-40 ... +248 °F) |
|Dimension || 100 x 100 x 57 mm (WHD) |
|Remarks || ▪ Online monitoring of insulating oil |
▪ Measures directly from oil without a need of pumps, membranes etc.
▪ Moisture and hydrogen sensors are in direct contact with representative oil in the transformer
▪ Monitor health of the transformer in real time
▪ Information on transformer fault situations
▪ Unique probe design, robust and easy to install
▪ Compact size
▪ 5 year standard warranty
▪ Isolated inputs and outputs, EMC tolerant device with IP66 metal housing
▪ Adjustable probe installation depth fits in a variety of transformers