|Hydrogen Peroxide, Humidity, and Temperature Probe|
Vaisala HPP270 series is designed for demanding hydrogen peroxide bio-decontamination where repeatable, stable, and accurate measurement is essential.
The Vaisala HPP270 probe is suitable for a variety of applications such as isolator, material transfer hatch and room biodecontamination.
|Model || HPP270 |
|Fixed / Portable || Portable |
|Accuracy || ± 10 ppm or 5 % of reading |
|Output || 2 × 4 ... 20 mA 3-wire current outputs |
|Remarks || • Compact 3-in-1 probe with realtime measurement for H2O2 vapor concentration, humidity, and temperature |
• Superior long-term stability and repeatability with proprietary PEROXCAP technology
• Corrosion-resistant stainless steel housing (IP65)
• Traceable calibration certificate: 2 points for H2O2, 3 points for humidity, 1 point for temperature
• Standalone probe with digital Modbus RTU over RS-485 or 2 analog outputs
• Compatible with Indigo transmitters with 3 analog outputs, optional display, relays, and smartphone user interface